Join us this 2020 summer for the Wonderful Summer of Disney Camp! Each week campers will participate in fun, hands-on learning projects that will be designed to explore the history behind some of Walt Disney’s greatest accomplishments. For example, Mulan Week, campers will learn about Chinese and Japanese cultures, foods, art, music, and the real story of Mulan’s perseverance.
Campers will rotate between The Arts, PE and Enrichment (STEM & Literacy) twice each day as well as have a new elective choice each week! We will provide a breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack each day. All campers will swim each day and we will offer a variety of educational field trips and much more!
All YMCA Child Care Programs are licensed through the Virginia Department of Social Services. YMCA Summer Day Camp offers care to 4-12 year olds Monday-Friday from 6:15a.m.-6:00 p.m. YMCA Summer Day Camps will only be located at the Collinsville YMCA (Maximum Enrollment-125)
To learn more about all YMCA policies and procedures please refer to our Parent Handbook; links to the 2020 registration form, parent handbook and brochure are below!
Registration Information Click here for registration form
Registration for the 2020 YMCA Summer Day Camp is currently underway! To register you may choose from one of the following options:
- Schedule an appointment at your convenience beginning Monday, March 23rd, 2020; appointments will take place at the Collinsville YMCA only!
- Attend an Open Enrollment Session any Wednesday from 4-6:00 p.m.; beginning Wednesday, March 25th, 2020- Wednesday May 20th, 2020 open enrollment sessions will take place at the Collinsville Y ONLY!
At the time of enrollment you will receive a folder full of very important information; please be certain to read and review everything included in it, as it contains valuable information
2020 YMCA Summer Camp Registration Details Click her for the Summer Camp Handbook
- Complete the Registration Form; every line must be filled in or marked “N/A” for Not Applicable
- Schedule an appointment to register at the Collinsville Y by calling 276-647-3089 between the hours of 10:00am & 5:00 p.m. or attend an Open Enrollment Session on Wednesdays from 4:00pm-6:00pm.Make plans to stop by on Thursday May 21st OR Friday, May 22nd, 2020 between the hours of 9:00am & 6:00pm
- Pay the $40.00 per child Registration/Supply Fee
- Pay the $5.00 per week deposit
- At time of registration you must provide the following documents:
- Current immunization record, signed by a physician or Health Department official
- A copy of the most recent physical exam
- A copy of your child’s Legal Birth Certificate
- We will not enroll your child without all three of these documents; this is a Virginia State Licensed Child Care Standard
- Carefully read the payment contract, payment policy and parent handbook so that you are aware of all policies, procedures and your obligations
- Make plans to stop by on Friday, May 24th, 2019 between the hours of 9:00am & 6:00pm to drop-off the required supplies, make any date changes and to have any questions answered that you might have.
Payments and Fees
The weekly fee for the YMCA Summer Day Camp is $95.00 weekly per child, a multi-child discount is offered. All special programming and weekly field trip fees and both an additional fee and are totally optional. Your weekly fee includes breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack and daily swimming. A $40.00 non-refundable registration fee and a non-refundable $5.00 per week deposit is required at registration.