- Report all accidents to lifeguard.
- Complaints and Suggestions should be made to the Aquatics Director.
- Adult lap time is reserved for those 18 and older.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult while in the water. An adult is someone who is 18 years or older.
- Children using belts or bubbles must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or older) in the pool or seated on the side of the pool within arm's length of the child.
APPROPRIATE SWIM ATTIRE
- Bathing suits must be worn in the pool. If a swimmer is not wearing a swimsuit (shorts or T-shirt or undergarments) he or she will be asked to leave the pool area.
- Children still in diapers must have waterproof diaper AND swimsuit.
DIVING, JUMPING, FLIPS, HORSEPLAY, SPLASHING
- No running on the deck.
- No running to jump into the water. Swimmer may jump from white gutter area only.
- No front or back dives or flips from the side.
- Swimmers are not allowed to jump or hang from the starting blocks.
- No horseplay in or around the pool.
- No pushing, splashing or throwing others in the pool.
- Only adults ages 18 and over are allowed to use any of the equipment (kickboards, barbells, flippers, inner tubes, etc.).
- Children may use goggles covering only the eyes during open swim.
INJURIES OR ILLNESS
- Anyone who has been ill, recently injured, or has open sores or a contagious skin disease may not enter the water.
- All children ages 12 and under will be tested for their swimming ability by taking a swim test. This test consists of swimming 4 widths of the pool. If able to do so, they will be marked and allowed to enter the deep end. If unable to do so, they must remain in the shallow section of the pool.
- Pool will close due to thunderstorms for 20 minutes or 30 minutes for lightning. Pool will reopen once lightning and thunder dissipates.