The purpose of welcoming guests into our facility is to evaluate the Y and to absorb how the Y is distinguished as a staple in the community.
- Guest must observe the samke policies and restrictions that are set for all members
- A guest form including the Y liability waiver must be signed prior to entry
- Daily guest fee is $10 per person per day.
- Guest must be 18. (ID required)
- 0-17yo must be a member to enter the facility. (See youth guidelines for detailed information)
- Guest are allowed 4 visits.
- After a guest has paid for 4 visits they must join to continue accessing the YMCA.
- Former members entering as a guest myst have a $0 balance on all previous accounts.
- Members 18+ are allowed to bring a guest 18+ for a $5 guest rate as a member benefit. (Excluding Nationwide)
If you have questions about our guest policy or if you have a guest situation that deserves special consideration, please contact the Membership Director prior to guest visit.
We are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership. This way, our members can use the Y as often as they like, making it easier to achieve their health and wellness goals.are prohibited from participating
A benefit offered with your "home" (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). YMCA membership that gives members the flexibility to use participating YMCA facilities throughout the United States with no extra cost.
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA member
- There is no limit to the number of visits for Nationwide members. However, visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants (including SilverSneakers, Silver and Fit, Renew Active or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.