Human Service & Agency Memberships are considered business accounts. Therefore staff/clients wishing to use the facility for personal use must have a personal membership. The Y offers a 10% discount for Agency Staff.
A list of staff must be provided and updated as employees are hired/terminated. Any staff not on the list will be refused entry. Staff may use the facility during the visit with the client.
If the agency has many branches/departments, a main contact person must be provided to distribute information across the branches. Otherwise a separate account may be needed.
- To check-in staff should stop at the front desk and provide name of the agency, staff name and badge if one is provided. (Client must be present)
- Staff should utilize the facility: 8a-5p m-f (other times available upon request)
- Agency staff/clients should respect the areas of the facility are busy and find alternatives to using areas that may be crowded.
- 1 to 4 staff to client ratio
- Clients cannot be left unattended. If a client needs to exit the building a staff member is required to supervise.
- At no time should a client be out of view of the responsible party.
A 10% discount is offered to partnered agency staff
**The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants and guests. Please make sure to screen clients. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership & end program participation.